Saturday 8 December 2012

Oh no, I've just discovered the new Cadbury Milk Chocolate with Oreo

This thought spilled into my head immediately when I bit into that bar of chocolate for the first time. My heart felt as heavy as a rock, and I knew that I was going to have trouble regarding self-control.


I had to go back to the newsstand a second time, because I bought the chocolate with the intention of bringing it back to Singapore for my brothers, but that didn't work out because I 'tried a little bit of it' which naturally ended up going out of hand. Anyway, the guy at the newsstand recognized me, and told me not to eat the second one, if not I'd only have the wrapper to give to my brothers.


So basically, this baby consists of chunks of Oreo cookie in some sort of white cream/chocolate covered by the classic Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate. When I first saw it, I thought, "What are they doing?" I was skeptical about it. Oreo is my life, they'd better not mess with it. 


No one has to worry because this chocolate bar is so good. There's a generous amount of Oreo in it, and the chocolatey and crunchy multi-texture is simply delightful.



Hey, nobody is going to need this function because you'll finish it all in one go. Even if you're not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...